|Welcome to the Maple-Prairie Neighborhood Association!
The MPNA was established in 1992. The association is made up of the combined boundaries of the Maple Grove and Prairie Hills neighborhoods. The official city of Madison map of our association can be seen here: http://www.cityofmadison.com/neighborhoods/profile/46.html
MPNA is governed by a set of bylaws and four officers whose names appear on the homepage. The goals of the MPNA include the following:
- Creating a collegial community atmosphere.
- Alerting members to emerging issues.
- Dissemination of information about the neighborhood to members.
- Promotion of quality and safety in the neighborhood.
- Protecting and enhancing the residential character of the neighborhood.
- Developing approaches or solutions for neighborhood problems.
- Sponsoring and promoting social and recreational activities for the members and their families.
- Welcoming new residents to the neighborhood.
Our membership year runs from July 1 to June 30 and annual dues per household are just $15. We encourage all neighborhood residents to join MPNA! To become a member, please fill out the form. or you can use the one on your 4th of
July flyer if you still have it. You can mail your membership to PO Box
46602, Madison, WI 53744 - or drop it off to Monica Launder at 3406 Prairie Road.
Be a part of and support our great neighborhood. Your membership will also provide and/or support:
- the annual 4th of July parade and picnic
- the MPNA website, and you'll be able to subscribe to start receiving neighborhood email updates to help you stay connected to what's going on in Maple Grove and Prairie Hills
- an MPNA directory and be part of the updated one when its completed
- opportunities to volunteer for one of our three committees: Social and Activities, Communications, or Safety and Development
- maintenance and landscaping of neighborhood signage
- work towards improvements to Maple Prairie Park
The more neighbors we have join MPNA, the stronger our association and
neighborhood can be! If you have any questions about MPNA or the neighborhood, please contact one of the officers or send an email using the link on the homepage.