This example demonstrates a Line with Area chart with dual Y-axes. Dual-Y charts are useful for conveying relationships between series data that use different units or magnitudes of measurement.
Hide and Show behavior
- The legend uses the With Rescale
, allowing a user to hide and unhide a series by clicking the chart legend markers. This allows the user to focus on specific series that are interesting to them. The chart axes will rescale as the minimum and maximum values of the visible data increase or decrease. This can be useful for series with largely varying values.
- Through the use of Dynamic actions, use the Horizontal/Vertical button to the top left of the chart to change the orientiation of the data items on the charts, and the Stack/Unstack buttons to the top right of the chart to render the Store A and Acme Store series data as stacked or unstacked.
Assigned to Y2
- Use this series-level attribute to associate a given chart series to an extra Y axis on the chart.
Line Style & Type
- Use the series-level attributes to define various line styles, such as dotted, and types, such as curved, to the chart.
- Use the series-level attribute to define various markers to the data items rendered on the chart.
For more information on the Line chart settings, refer to the Oracle JET Cookbook Line with Area Chart: Data Labels
and Line with Area Chart: Line Types