This plugin provides dynamic "Quick Picks" for apex form elements. Standard APEX Quick Picks are always defined as a static list "local" to the affected element. To change the quick pick the developer needs to change the application.
This Plugin enables to define a dynamic action which appends Quick Picks based on a named LOV or a SQL query to a given APEX Element. The dynamic action can be defined "on page load" in order to have the quick picks on the initial page, but also "on change" to have the Quick Picks" refreshed when e.g. a select list changes.
- Append Quick Picks to a Form Element per Dynamic Action
- Quick Picks from named LOV or SQL Query
- AJAX aware plugin
- SQL Query can include APEX elements: Plugin has "Page Items to Submit" attribute
- Ability to provide CSS class for Quick Picks
- HTML "id" attribute for Quick Pick container (PX_ITEM_QP) as well as for each Quick Pick item (PX_ITEM_QP_n)