Marquee Feature: Mobile Calendars
| (-) Mobile Calendars||857||Enhancements made to Calendar to support mobile application deployment.|
|... Calendar Creation Wizard changes to Support Mobile platform||811||EA1||Based on the Choice made during the Calendar Creation whether it is Mobile version or Desktop version, some of the options shown while creation of calendar need to be changed.|
1. Drag & Drop option will be removed for Mobile.
2. Display Type will be defaulted to PPR and option will not be shown
3. Open Link in will not be shown and defaulted to "Same Window"
4. Add Additional Option for Mobile version, like Default Calendar View choice like Month”,”Week”,”Day”,”Agenda”
5. Added option to select automatic Calendar type change based on Orientation
|... Create Additional Calendar Views||812||EA1||Adding a list view/agenda view as an additional option with existing monthly/weekly/daily calendars|
|... Create Mobile Template for all types of Calendar||810||EA1||Creation of mobile-friendly calendar templates|
|... Support of substitution strings in all the Close formats in Calendar Template||805||EA1||Currently the close formats in the calendar Template like day close, weekend close, non day close does not support substitution, if #DD# is included as part of the close format it will display as it is without substitution.|