- Open the Native Popup LOV by clicking on the open icon to the right of the field. Notice that multiple fields can be displayed but only if they are concatenated together.
- Make a selection by clicking on a link in the popup. Notice that, to clear the value, the LOV must be reopened and the NULL value selected.
- Open Super LOV by clicking on the open icon in the right side of the field. Notice that multiple fields are displayed as a table and that users can search various columns to filter the result set..
- Make a selection by clicking on one of the rows. Notice that you can set the value of multiple items on the page.
- Clear the selection by clicking clear twice. This Clear Confirm feature can be disabled.
- Use the Enable/Disable and Show/Hide buttons to see how they work. The methods to perform these functions can be found in the documentation.
SELECT cust_first_name || ' ' || cust_last_name AS "Name",
customer_id AS "Cust ID"
ORDER BY 1
SELECT customer_id AS "Cust ID",
cust_first_name || ' ' || cust_last_name AS "Name",
cust_street_address1 AS "Street 1",
cust_street_address2 AS "Street 2",
cust_city AS "City",
cust_state AS "State",
cust_postal_code AS "Zip",
phone_number1 AS "Phone",
credit_limit AS "Credit Limit"
ORDER BY 1
|Set from visible State column|
|Set from hidden Credit Limit column|
Super LOV - Enterable Test
Super LOV - Other Tests