The Regatta Management System (RMS) has been built to allow organizations to manage their regatta events and allow teams to sign up for regattas using the web!
The following steps will show you how to sign up your team and post entries to a regatta!
1. Select the icon (picture of a piece of paper and pencil) to the left of the regatta that is listed on the Regatta Management System home page. (NOTE: Clicking the "Regatta Management Systems" link in the upper left hand corner will return you to the list of posted regattas).
2. On the regatta pages the following tabs will be available:
Regatta Information - this tab show the general information about the regatta, such as the date, time, location, packet information, contact information, etc....
Event Descriptions - this tab will list the events for the regatta.
Teams - this tab will list the teams that have already signed up for the regatta.
Entries - this tab will list the entries that have been posted for all teams (show in the order of the events).
Results - this tab will list the results as they are posted for the regattaa.
Team Information (team code) - this tab will display your team information, a listing of your entries, and a dialog panel for posting and updating each entry. Your team code will also be displayed in this tab once your team is selected and a valid password is entered).
Crew Members - this tab will list the crew members you have posted. This crew member list will be used when you are entering events, allowing you to select the specific crew member for each seat in each boat type.
3. To create a new team entry, select the Teams tab, then select the "Create New Team" button at the top of the list.
4. On the Team Contacts page, enter your team information.
The minimum information needed is an email address, password, teamcode, and name. Other information is optional, but would be helpful to the regatta organizers!
5. Once you've entered your team information, the Team Information page will be displayed, listing your team information and the event list.
6. Select an event from the list by clicking the requested event description. This will display a dialog box to the right which will allow you to select the crew members that will be part of that entry. Enter at least the stroke position for each event!
7. Once you have selected the crew members for the event, press the "Post New Entry for Event" button. This will post your entry and redisplay the event list (on the left) with the entry!
8. To change your entry (or delete it), select the "Edit" link on the right of the event list. This will redisplay the entry, where you can change crew members (then press the "Apply Changes to Entry" button) or delete the entry (press the "Delete Entry" button at the bottom of the entry display dialog).
NOTE: You can also post additional entries for the same event, by selecting the new crew members and pressing the "Post New Entry for Event" button.
That's it... your done... congratulations!
To redisplay your team information, select the Teams tab, then select your team by pressing the select icon on the left of the team listing page. Enter your password and press the "Access Your Team Record" button. If you forget your password, send us an email at RMS@Ks1Stop.com and we will send you an email with the posted password.
Regatta Organization - Those Groups Wanting to Manage Their Regatta "On the Web"
For organizations that what to use the Regatta Management System (RMS) to manage their regattas on the web, allowing the regatta information to be posted, teams to sign up, and event results to be posted and displayed, please contact us at RMS@Ks1Stop.com and we will set up an account for you to use the RMS web application. For a period of time we will be offering this application free of charge, hoping you will be able to help us perfect the application and provide a competitive alternative to regatta management.
We also have an organizational management application (tOMS) that allows organizations to manage their activities, post members, provide resource and financial accounting, and create a web space for posting and communicating organizational information. Please feel free to ask us about this exciting web application opportunity.
Your Regatta and Organization Host,
P.O. Box 1401
Topeka, Kansas 66601-1401
Notice: Information posted to this site (and related sites) may be deleted or removed at any time without notice. Please provide your own back ups of this information. We do not guarantee the availability of this system since other factors outside our control can limit it's availability. Do not post any information to this site that is inappropriate and/or if you do not have permission to do so. Any information found inappropriate by us will be removed without notice. Please report any abuse of this application and help us make it an effective communication environment. Please keep printing of the information to a minimum in order to protect our planet! Thank You!