This example demonstrates a Polar chart with varying line types and styles.
Maximum Width & Height
- Chart-level attributes Maximum Width and Height have been set to 500px and 450px respectively, to size the chart within its region. If you wish to default to using 100% width and height of the given region, simply remove these values, and utilitise the Template Options of the region to control the height as you wish.
- Through the use of Dynamic actions, use the Horizontal/Vertical button to the top left of the chart to change the orientiation of the data items on the charts.
Line Style & Type
- Use the series-level attributes to define various line styles, such as dotted, and types, such as curved, to the chart.
- Use the series-level attribute to define various markers to the data items rendered on the chart.
- Use this series-level attribute to control the positioning of the labels on data items of the chart.
For more information on the Polar chart settings, refer to the Oracle JET Cookbook Polar Chart: Line Types
and Polar Chart: Basic