This example demonstrates various attributes of a Stock chart.
Use the chart attributes-level attribute to render the chart as Candlestick, representing open, close, high, and low information for the stock price.
- Use the axis-level attribute to define date/time and numeric formatting, such as currency, decimal places and date formatting. New in APEX 18.1 is the ability to leave the Currency
property empty, to allow for the currency symbol to be automatically derived from the application language. Alternatively, you can define the currency yourself by providing the 3-character ISO 4217 alphabetic currency code, e.g. USD
- Use this chart attribute to highlight the cursor for a selected chart element, and display its associated tooltip as the mouse moves over the data items of the chart.
- Use the chart-level attribute to set the initial zooming behavior of the chart, to focus initial attention on a specific section of the chart. The setting for this example is First, to initially zoom to the first data points on the chart.
- Stock volume information is represented via a Bar chart and Y2 axis, displayed beneath the Candlestick chart.
- Use the overview section, displayed at the bottom of the chart region, to zoom & scroll to a specific section of the chart.
For more information on the Oracle JET Stock chart, refer to the Oracle JET Cookbook Stock Chart example.