You can easily create a popup menu in your application by using Lists and associating a button with the menu. To create a popup menu in your application, you must first have a list region on your page which contains the menu items. Then you need to associate a button on your page with the menu so it will open the menu when clicked.
Step 1. Create a Menu list region
Step 2. Associate a Button to open the menu
- Create a List Region
- Set the Region Template to Blank with Attributes
- Set the Static ID to actions
- Set the List Template for this region to Menu Popup
- Create a Button on the page
- Update Behavior to Defined by Dynamic Action
- Update CSS Classes to add the class js-menuButton
- Update Custom Attributes to add data-menu="actions_menu"